10/06/2007

Cranking it Up and Creating Wealth with Those Who Choose to Be Wealthy

I woke this morning with an energy which just absolutely overwhelmed me. I used to never remember my dreams, until I became a student of personal development.

Now, I "depend" on my dreams to give me answers and guidance in areas of vital importance in my life. So last night, I realized what my future will actually look like! What it is like to live in absolute success and abundance.

I have often considered what it would be like to assist hundreds, even thousands of people to accomplish absolute freedom and abundance, to the tune of millions of dollars of income. But the difference today is that I know exactly what that looks like and and I am extremely motivated, if it is possible to be more so than before, to see that come to fruition.

I am Cranking it UP UP UP and setting new goals that give me goosebumps. My new goals involve people I have not yet met and some that I have known for a very long time. My new goals open up a world I was unable to even meditate on before, they are enormous and yet VERY attainable.

I invite each and every one of my readers to take a serious look at your goals. If you are not where you truly want to be, then your goals are probably not big enough.

That's right, make them bigger. Get very clear on what get's you excited. Get clear on what you are capable of accomplishing for yourself and for your family.

There are no limits in this world of ours. Personally, I KNOW without any doubt the business I am in gives me an opportunity like none other in the world today.

It is that level of commitment to my business which provides me the energy and motivation to assist so many people in accomplishing their goals. I challenge each of you to get pumped up, get motivated, get excited and get going.

See you at the top...

To your success....