4/14/2009

Moving Forward

Last year, my husband and I set a huge goal for ourselves. It was one that gave us a shiver every time we thought or talked about it. That goal, was to assist 100 people to become millionaires within the next 5 years. We were passionate about this goal and with great focus and intent, moved forward toward making it a reality.

It was not the money that we were passionate about, not the "millionaires" themselves, but what it would bring to the people who were involved directly with us. When we moved to the coast in 2005, the power of the lifestyle was overwhelming to us. What we learned was: when you live the life you really want, you become more of the person you were meant to be. You become the person hidden deep inside who lives without stress, without fear and without LIMITS! You become a greater positive influence in your home, your community and even your world.

This is why we set this huge goal and why we were so passionate about accomplishing it. We wanted to empower 100 other people to find their true, empowered selves and do our small part to help the world to be a better place.

When my husband became ill and then subsequently died from his cancer, I was overwhelmed by the impact not only on my life but the lives of others, because he was a special man with empowering qualities which he readily shared with everyone he encountered.

Now, just 5 weeks later, I am beginning to create the video of my life. And that life definitely includes the goal we set in 2008. I am just as motivated and focused on our goal today as I was when we set the goal together.

But many of you will ask "How can you move forward toward such a goal, so soon after the loss of your husband?". The answer is very simple. First of all, Jerry gave me specific instructions to continue on and accomplish the dreams we were working toward together. The movie of my life has not changed. Only the ending has changed.

Secondly, I am empowered to accomplish this goal by celebrating his life, not by just mourning his death. Not moving forward, would be a slap in his face and I would never consider that option. He is looking down on me today "expecting" me to be the person he knew for 29 years. He is expecting me to accomplish even more than ever before, and I am absolutely determined to do exactly as he expects.

So, here I am, moving forward. Each day will be easier than the day before but each day will be a part of my movie. The movie of my life and I am creating the ending myself. I am being true to my dreams, my desires and most of all, I am being true to my promise.

I invite you to join me in this journey as I assist 100 people in becoming millionaires within the next 5 years. There has never been a better time than right now.

To your unstopable success...