3/12/2007

Why I Believe in "The Secret" - Answering My Nbr 1 Question

I am frequently asked why I believe in "The Law of Attraction" or "The Secret". So it is time to let you all know exactly why I do. First of all, this is my belief. I do not expect everyone to jump on board and support my beliefs, they are mine and I am very loyal to what I believe. My belief is the result of my own research and a lot of soul searching and has solidly planted the belief of the Law into my heart.

I have been a student of the Law of Attraction for years. I have seen it in action time and again, both in positive results and unfortunately, in negative results. By understanding how to apply the Law of Attraction in my own life, I have dramatically changed my life and my results in many areas and I have witnessed dramatic changes in others as well.

When I first heard of the "Law", I was very skeptical. I dabbled with it, tested it on small things, watched the results of others who were applying it into their lives. But I had a lingering doubt in the back of my mind that I can only explain by saying, I was concerned that it may be against my spiritual beliefs. In other words, I was afraid it may be satanistic, or something of the occult, maybe something evil. I laugh now when I think back to those days. I never doubted that it worked, I only doubted it's origin.

So my search for information began. My first goal, was to find scriptures that clearly defined the Law of Attraction, actually expecting to debunk it at last. But to my surprise, the reverse happened. I am a Christian and believe the Bible is the true word of God. I also believe it will provide an answer to you for any issue you have in your life.

Through my search, I have found many scriptural references which totally support the Law of Attraction. Scriptures that not only confirm it, but clearly explain how to apply it into our lives for whatever results we desire.

I believe that God puts desires in our heart and if He puts a desire in our heart, He wants to fulfill those desires. If one believes in the Bible as the true word of God, then one must believe that God wants us to have the desires of our heart.

I believe the Law of Attraction is truly the Holy Spirit at work in us. It is the power of Faith, and in that faith is the key to releasing God's promises in our lives. One must believe that He loves us and wants us to succeed in every area.

Receipt of our desires happens only through faith and gratitude. Therefore, if you apply the Law of Attraction, letting God know what your desires are and have total Faith they will be received, then they are. "Ask and it is given" is released only by faith and gratitude.

The Law of Attraction is Faith in it's truest sense. We have two choices of how to live our lives. They are in faith, or in fear. Both are application of the Law of Attraction. Both are believing in something you can not actually see.

When you live your life in fear (or worry) of what may happen, you are actually placing your belief or expectation into the bad things that may come to you. On the other hand, if you live your life in faith, expecting God's blessings to come to you, absolutely nothing is impossible and the Law of Attraction, through faith, brings those promises into your life.

In my belief, that is the power behind "The Secret". It is the power to turn on the blessings in store for each of us. Now, do I believe that only Christians can apply the Law of Attraction? Absolutely not!

Anyone can have faith to receive the desires of their heart. Just because they do not know where those blessings come from does not stop them from coming. God's blessings are for everyone, not just for those who have a relationship with Him. His blessings are available through faith and faith alone.

This is why I know the Law of Attraction absolutely works every time.

To your success.