1/08/2007

Taking Action versus Accepting Fear

In my last post, I talked about not taking action. As I am looking at my post, I remember that at one point in my life I probably would have not taken action myself. I would have been consumed with humility and not acted for fear of what others would think if I admitted I had not achieved my goals in life. Well, hogwash!

It is a very sad state that I lived in such a non-empowering state, and many people live the same way now. Just think, you have not succeeded (failed), and to choose success you have to admit it to yourself and change what you are doing. Successful people take action and admire others who take action. It takes intestinal fortitude to step out of your box and claim your life. Fear (false evidence appearing real) can totally control your life only if you choose to let it.

Fear is the exact opposite of faith but yet they are the same thing. Both are believing in something you can not see. Personally, I choose faith in making my choices and it has proven to be an exceptional direction in my life. Faith is hope, expectation, empowerment and courage. You must choose faith over fear if you choose to create the life of your dreams.

People who criticize or frown on postitive action are not the people you want in your life anyway. You are the people you associate with, so choose not to associate with anyone who does not support your dreams and your actions. If you want something, you must surround yourself with the people who are getting the same results.

Wouldn't it be much better to look forward knowing, expecting life to give you exactly what you want, instead of fearing that you won't have it? We all deserve to have exactly what our hearts desire most. The only way to have those things is to not worry about what other people think, be responsible for yourself and take action to make fabulous things happen in your life.